- For Any DataLocker Product Please Check With Us For Availability By Sending An Enquiry From The Enquire Now Option Below The Add To Cart Button.
- Delivery Of DataLocker Product Takes Approx 7 – 8 Days Depending Upon Location.(Only Within India)
- DataLocker’s next generation External Hard Drive features USB 3.0 performance and optional cloud-based or on-premises management capabilities to enable the most demanding organizations to safeguard up to 2TB of data.
- The DataLocker H300 hard drives are available in two versions: DataLocker H300 Basic and DataLocker H300 Enterprise. Both include our signature DataLocker Cryptopchip for full disk encryption and a redesigned 508 compliant control panel Available in eight languages. And DataLocker H300 Enterprise offers central management options that accommodate every organization.
- DataLocker enables you to manage your hard drives using IronKey ™ EMS or SafeConsole. Both solutions are available in On-Prem or Cloud hosted versions.
- DataLocker hard drive uses the DataLocker Crytochip to store user credentials and the encryption keys to protect against online and physical attacks so you can be confident you’re protecting sensitive data.
- DataLockers hardware-based encryption and password verification is always on and can’t be disabled by malware or a careless user.
- Digital firmware signing and verification, along with the DataLocker Cryptochip, prevent a hacker or malware from taking control of the DataLocker H300 hard drives and launching “BadUSB” or “Stuxnet” type of attacks.
- A multi-language control panel is available in German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese in addition to English, empowering the user to access data without relying on the help desk.
- With the DataLocker H series, you’ll never have to sacrifice reliability or performance for protection. Rely on durable, quality-tested DataLocker H300 hard drives to keep data private and secure at a price that is budget-friendly.
DataLocker (Ironkey) – Encrypted And Manageable USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
Rs.19,261.00 – Rs.27,252.00
DATALOCKER H300 BASIC
Designed to meet the high security and performance needs of enterprises and government agencies, the DataLocker (IronKey) Basic H300 is encased in a tamper-resistant, high-strength aluminum enclosure and features AES 256-bit hardware encryption, USB 3.0 performance and a Section 508 compliant control panel localized into eight languages around the world. Basic drives can also be upgraded to Enterprise drives.
DATALOCKER H300 ENTERPRISE*
Get all the same features as the H300 Basic plus cloud-based or on-premises centralized management to customize security policies and deploy and manage secure portable devices across networks and security environments.
|Compatibility||Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP (Prof. & Home SP3), Mac OS 10.6+ (Including Mountain Lion OS) And Linux 2.6+ Or Higher, Citrix Ready(XenApp, XenDesktop Compatible)|
Rely on renowned quality with one year warranty
High security at a competitive price
Take advantage of all the performance improvements of USB 3.0 with faster read/write speeds.
Easy to use control panel localized into eight languages
Store up to 2 TB Of data.
Ensure drive contents remain safe from external threats.
Built to survive years of wear and tear, and shielded in a solid, tamper-resistant enclosure.
Centrally manage access and usage policies via optional cloud-based and on-premises management.
- Requires IronKey EMS license or Safeconsole license (sold separately)
- DataLocker H 300 Enterprise only
500GB, 1TB, 2TB
USB 3.0 (20 COMPATIBLE)
256-bit AES XTS mode
Hardware-based password protection
Automatic data protection upon device removal
Tamper-resistant, aluminum enclosure
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS
FCC, CE, C-TICK, ICES-003, VCCI, BSMI, KCC
WEEECOMPLIANT, ROHS COMPLIANT
SECTION 508 COMPLIANT
26.8 X 86.6 X 124.6MM(1.06” X 3.41” X 4.91”)
English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese,
French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
1 Year (Carry In)