- For Any DataLocker Product Please Check With Us For Availability By Sending An Enquiry From The Enquire Now Option Below The Add To Cart Button.
- Delivery For DataLocker Products Takes Approx 7 – 8 Working Days Depending On Location.(Only Within India)
- The Sentry K300 is completely cross-platform compatible and OS agnostic.
- With no software or special drivers required, the K300 works with Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android phones and tablets, Chromebooks, and embedded systems – any system that can utilize USB Mass Storage.
- Since the K300 also has its own power supply, the device can be used as a bootable device running Windows to Go™, or a portable Linux operating system.
DataLocker Sentry® K300 – Encrypted Keypad Micro SSD Drive
Rs.13,808.00 – Rs.33,325.00
The Sentry K300 is the only platform independent, keypad, micro SSD to incorporate an OLED display to enable advanced security features. The display supports true alpha-numeric password based authentication and a full featured on-board menu system. With modern security policies requiring alpha-numeric passwords, the K300 is the only storage device with full support for alpha and numeric characters. Users can utilize the visual, menu driven system to change passwords, set password policy and enable other security features without ever consulting a manual.
|Compatibility||Supports most systems with USB Mass Storage Device compatibility: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, Chromebook and Citrix Ready(XenDesktop compatible). Drive Reformatting may be required for file system compatibility.|
CONFIDENTLY CARRY YOUR DATA EVERYWHERE YOU GO
DataLocker Sentry K300 offers affordable military-grade security with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode that provides always on protection for your data. Unlike software-based encryption, the Sentry K300 cryptochip does not export encryption keys to the host PC, thereby protecting against cold-boot and malware attacks.
DataLocker Sentry K300 is able to be optionally managed by SafeConsole, a secure cloud or on-premises management platform that allows your organization to centrally manage compatible USB storage devices easily and efficiently. SafeConsole license sold separately.
- Supports true alpha-numeric for strong passwords
- High speed uSSD SATA III memory
- User and Admin roles
- Read-only mode
- Admin configurable password policy
- Brute Force Hack Defense
- Rapid secure wipe
- Auto-Lock Feature
The Sentry K300 is completely cross-platform compatible and OS agnostic. With no software or special drivers required, the K300 works with Windows, Linux, Mac, Android phones and tablets, Chromebooks, and embedded systems – any system that can utilize USB Mass Storage. Since the K300 also has its own power supply, the device can be used as a bootable device running Windows to Go, Ubuntu Linux, or local operating system.
AVOID LOSING PUBLIC TRUST
Every year, 20 million unprotected USB drives go missing. If the data stored on those drives ends up in the wrong hands, you can lose public trust, put citizens at risk and suddenly find yourself in the middle of a PR scandal. Secure USB flash drives are an essential component of a comprehensive data loss prevention (DLP) strategy. The security must be implemented in the hardware in order to combat the evolving threat landscape. With your data stored on the hardware-encrypted Sentry K300, it is always protected from unauthorized access.
8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 2S6GB
FIPS 197 certified 256-öit AES hardware XTS mode
DIMENSIONS (L X W X D)
Approx. 101mm x 22mm x 13mm
USB 3.1 Type A- Backward compatible w/ USB 2.0
STANDARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
TAA compliant, FCC, CE, KCC, ROHS, WEEE,
RCM (AS,NZS CISPR 32), IC (ICE-003), IP57
8GB, 16GB, 32GB
220MB/s Read, 100MB/s write
64GB, 128GB, 256GB
220MB/s Read, 200MB/s write
1 year (Carry In)